This year’s “Bellevue Cleanup Day” will be April 30th, from 8:00 – 12:00 noon. There are some great cleanup and collection services provided to Bellevue Residents at no charge as well. Please mark this on your calendar and consider volunteering to help clean up Bellevue!
The Bellevue Exchange Club is sponsoring the annual Spring Bellevue Clean Up on Saturday, April 30th, from 8:00 – 12:00 noon at Bellevue Middle School. Crews will be cleaning Bellevue’s major thoroughfares, Red Caboose Park, schools, and painting over graffiti.
In addition, the following services will be available to Bellevue residents:
- Metro Public Works & Beautification is again providing bins to collect your bulk items for disposable like old appliances, yard furniture, and other items. No hazardous materials will be accepted.
- Shred on the Run will be available to shred your personal documents. This is a great way to help prevent identity theft and dispose of all those unneeded documents you’ve been storing. There is a two box per person shred limit.
- All About Computers will accept computers, printers, TV’s, and cell phones.
- Nashville Vehicle Inspection Program (VIP, administered by the Metro Public Health Department) & SysTech International will be providing on-site services for Mobile Emissions Testing and License Renewal. Emissions test results are good for 90 days so take advantage of this great opportunity.
- Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee will collect your usable unwanted items.
For more information, contact our Exchange Club Project Manager, Dr. Sheri Weiner (673-6100) or the Exchange Club of Bellevue President, Tonya Robbins (414-3315) or please visit http://bellevue-exchange-club.com/.